Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank You Steve Jobs

One of greater evil in life is not appreciating another living being. One of the greatest evils in life is not appreciating another living being who has served life to change other living being’s life.

Steve Jobs, one of the greatest visionary legends has left us today. He has spent his whole life in promoting an ideal life to all human being, an ideal life where technology is no longer cold machine but our daily partner. With his persistent, we got to witness the change of personal computer. With his innovation, we involved in the raise of digital music. With his ambition, we have been privileging with the development of mobile device.

Be it if you are a supporter of Apple or not, one cannot or I would say should not ignore the significant contribution from this great leader. iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac might not be the best product for someone, but they are definitely the trend setter of the current technology industry.

Before iPhone, there were no phones with multi-touch screen. With the announcement of iPhone, all smartphone must have multi-touch screen now. Before iPad, there was no such hand-held device ever, or at least not successfully being known. After announcement of iPad, there are plenty of similar hand-held device on the market now for us to select. Last but not least, without iPod, we may still be waiting for an awesome digital music device to define our daily entertainment.

I agreed Steve Jobs should not be deified, but should absolutely be remembered by all, and grateful with what he has left for us.

Last, I would like to thank Steve Jobs personally for something he did not know that he has contributed. I felt in love with public speaking after watched one of his announcement podcast years ago, and this began my career as a trainer. Due to such change, I have finally synchronized my mind, body and heart to do something I truly passionate about for living. In another word, it helps me to find my inner voice, and allows me to start help others to find theirs. Therefore, thank you Steve, rest in peace and may God bless your family for your contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment