Monday, October 10, 2011

Thank You Taiwan

Happy Birthday Taiwan.

I am actually a Malaysian, but was born and raised at Taiwan. Compare to Malaysian, I'm much likely to be recognized as a Taiwanese.

I enjoy every bits in Taiwan; street snack, online shopping, transportation system and etc. The only downfall over here would be the mess politic situation. All politicians are here to gain their share of power and wealth only. Everyone worries about their next election instead of the benefit of general Taiwanese.

I truly wish to see a peaceful Taiwan with someone who fights for great people in this lovely island. I truly wish to see someone who makes decision for the overall benefit of the Taiwanese than his or her next election.

Thank you Taiwan. Thank you for your beauty. Thank you to be my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment